- Writers connect with CUE before submitting an application, and receive consultation on developing project proposals
- Proposals are reviewed by CUE
- Writers who are approved for support attend weekly workshops beginning in November, receive a $500 bursary in December to support one month of independent writing time, and receive individual mentorship from a publishing industry professional
- Weekly workshops end March 2017.
- Support in all areas of your literary practice, publishing, and career development opportunities will be available along the way.
- CUE remains available to writers as a resource to help make connections with future opportunities, lend consultation on external funding proposals, and can help writers keep developing the careers and practices.