The CUE Writer’s Bursary is a $500 award intended to provide sustenance support while working on a short literary project. Applicants will receive consultation and mentorship in completing applications, and applicants selected will have the opportunity to receive editorial and career support with Toronto poet, and CUE’s Literary Arts Coordinator, Benjamin Hackman.
- Be between the ages of 15 and 29 and have faced barriers to connecting with arts funding, publishing, and professional support;
- Have not received funding from Toronto/Ontario/Canada Councils or other substantial grant support;
- Have not yet published in book form with a professional publishing body;
- Have a solid idea for a literary project that can be completed within 3 months;
- Have demonstrated a history of quality literary writing, as demonstrated in their support material;
For more information, contact Benjamin at 647-710-1675 or email: CueLitGrants@gmail.com
GROUP INFO SESSION:
October 11, 2013
180 Sudbury Street (south of Queen and Gladstone)
Benjamin will be available as of October 15th to meet with you and discuss your project and application.